1. My secret desire is for some Wintergreen Life Savers. Someone gave me a packet about twenty years ago, and I've never had them since, but the wonderfulness of them lives on in my memory.
2. When I eat, I eat each foodstuff in turn rather than having a little of everything on each forkful.
3. I've decided to use up every single cosmetic sample I've ever had from Boots. It's taking years.
4. Everyone thinks I'm very organised and efficient but I know I'm not.
5. I talk back to the television.
6. I'm a sleep walker.
7. My favourite furnishing colour is green, but I never, ever wear it.
And now to pass on the awards...well, this is a tricky one as I don't really follow any particular blog, but just dip in and out of them. But in the spirit of things let me nominate...
Help! I Need a Publisher
The Elephant in the Writing Room
How Publishing Really Works
NEW!!! I've finally got round to organising some course dates....
How to WRITE a Novel: London 3rd May/Birmingham 7th May/
Oxford 8th May/Exeter 21st May/Bath 12th June
How to SELL a Novel: London 24th May/Exeter 4th June/
Bath 3rd July Details are on my website